CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

hello....
yesterday i didnt go church.........
cuz i went Singapore wif my grandparents and parents and Joann....
we went to metro jaya....
i saw a pants VERY nice....
$42 sing dolar....
over here $84 dolar....
my mum don let me buy...
haih....
i miss it edi....
hahahahah....
than after tht
we went to another shopping center
but i don know wad name issit....
we saw a 100 over inch a a plasma TV
guess how much issit?
[tell me how much issit on my comment right after you see this.....]
than me and my mum went to this place and buy some fruits and vegetables....
than after tht we came back M'sia lo
we ate bak kuh teh for dinner...
yay....
hahahahah.....
than today go school...
didnt stay back today....
don ask why.....
ok la
bye bye.....




oxox - vern
(and the plasma TV is 100,000)
(i know.....wow)

0 comments: